One of the most easy to use smokers – Bradley Smokers allows you the freedom to set the smoke time, cook time at the required temperature. You can smoke any type and cut of meat in this smoker to perfection. Some of them are – Brisket, Beef Ribs, Baby Back Ribs, Spare Ribs, Pork Butt, Sausages, Salmon, Whole Chicken, Chicken quarters, Chicken thighs, Chicken wings, and Whole turkey, Turkey Legs, Wings and Breast.
The temperatures for smoking these cuts are also provided, as well as the time required for it. We will look at some interesting Bradley Smoker Recipes here.
- Smoked Salmon
|Salmon – 3 inch||3 Pieces|
|Apple juice||3 Cups|
|Maple Syrup||½ Cup|
|Pickling Salt||½ Cup|
|Brown Sugar||½ Cup|
- To prepare the brine, dissolve the pickling salt in the apple juice.
- Once completely dissolved, add the maple syrup and brown sugar.
- Place the salmon pieces in a zip-lock bag with the skin-side up.
- Add the brine to the zip-lock bag and refrigerate for 8 hours.
- Remove from the brine solution and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place in the Bradley Smoker with the skin side down.
- Smoke at 150°F for 2-3 hours using Hickory for the smoke.
- Smoked Turkey in Apple
|Turkey||1 – 14 lb|
|Apple Juice||3 quarts|
|Brown Sugar||1 ½ lb|
|Kosher salt||1 ½ cup|
|Ginger, thinly sliced||6 oz|
|Garlic, crushed||1 clove|
|Vegetable Oil||For brushing|
- Dissolve salt and brown sugar in apple juice in a large saucepan, while bringing it to a boil.
- Take 3 quarts water in a large plastic bucket, add oranges, ginger, cloves, bay leaves and garlic to it.
- Add the cooled down apple juice to the bucket and mix well.
- Remove the excess fat from the turkey cavity, keep aside the neck and giblets.
- Submerge it in the bucket for 24 hours ensuring it is completely immersed.
- Cook for 3 hours at a temperature of 230°F in the Bradley Smoker.
- The internal temperature of thigh should be 180 and at breast should be 165.
- Use apple wood for smoking for initial 90 minutes.
- Smoked Pork Tenderloin
|Garlic, minced||4 cloves|
|Dijon mustard||2 tablespoon|
|Maple syrup||½ cup|
|Vegetable oil||1 tablespoon|
- Mix all the ingredients except Pork tenderloin to prepare the marinade.
- Place the tenderloin in a zip lock along with the marinade and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the marinade and smoke at 225°F for around 3 hours.
- The internal temperature should reach 160°F.
- Use Maple wood or chips for smoking.
Some other interesting Bradley Smoker Recipes are – Smoked Devil Eggs, Smoked Tomato Sauce which can be had along with Spaghetti, Candied Salmon, Smoked Risotto, Smoked Duck etc.
Hope you enjoyed these Bradley Smoker Recipes! Please share it with your friends & colleagues!