Are you a person who cares about health? If so, you might be forced to eat veggies and salads sometimes. Maybe what you want is to lose weight or just to have a better health due to some health issues. Isn’t it true that it is really hard to find something healthy food and at the same time food that is delicious to eat? Well, maybe the only thing that you need is a little creativity. The great thing about smoking food is that it is healthy and there is no need to use a lot of fat or oil to cook. The following recipe it is really healthy, very creative and most important, it is super delicious.
The longest part of this smoked chicken recipe for electric smoker is the deliciousness, but you can smoke the chicken while you are cleaning the house or when you are taking a nap. Is it hard for you to make your kids it salads? This smoked chicken recipe for electric smoker might be the solution for that. When the chicken is done, you just have to prepare the ingredients and arrange the food. Then all you need to do is only to serve it and see the face of happiness of your family and friends!
Stuffed Smoked Chicken Tomatoes
Prep-time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 120 minutes Total Time: 130 minutes Serves: 4
• 2 whole chicken breast
• 1 cup of berries
• 1 celery stick
• 1 red onion
• 2 garlic cloves
• 1 tsp of paprika
• 1 medium carrot
• 1 bell pepper (any color, preferably orange)
• 6 large tomatoes
• 1 tbsp. of olive oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
Cooking Steps on this smoked chicken recipe for electric smoker
1. Preheat the smoker to 225°F. If you want, put a bowl with pineapple juice or apple juice into the smoker.
2. Season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper and any other spice you want.
3. Grease a baking tray with olive oil and put the chicken breast on it.
4. Put the tray into the smoker and let them cook for at least 2 hours.
5. When ready, take them out of the smoker a put them on a bowl.
6. Take the chicken breasts and cut them into cubes.
7. Chop the celery, onion, garlic, berries, carrot and bell pepper.
8. Place the chicken and all the chopped ingredients in a bowl. Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
9. Slice off the top of each tomato and scoop out pulp and seeds.
10. Stuff each tomato with chicken salad.
11. Sprinkle paprika on stuffed tomatoes.
12. Serve and enjoy!
I know for sure that you will enjoy this recipe. For sure you are also going to try this recipe in different ways. You can use beef instead of chicken for example, or you can use fish as well.
If you want to make this recipe tastier, you just need to make a dressing to accompany the stuffed tomatoes. A dressing recipe that will make this dish even better it’s a hot bacon dressing or a ranch dressing. You can try with a vinaigrette or chimichurri too!
Hope you enjoy this smoked chicken recipe for electric smoker! Please share it with your colleagues and family members.