Do you love pork? Personally, pork is one of my favorite meat! But nothing compares to a tasty and juicy pork rib recipe! Ribs are delicious and most people consider pork as a desirable meal! If you are a person who already like ribs, then you will be in love with ribs once you try them smoked.
Smoking ribs is not as hard as you might think. If you want to keep it simple, just preheat the electric smoker to 225°F, grease a baking pan with olive oil, place the ribs onto the pan and put the ribs into the smoker for 3 hours and a half. Ribs are delicious just by adding salt and pepper. In fact, if you really want to taste the flavor of a smoked rib, then you should cook it only with salt before trying other ribs recipes. After trying the authentic flavor of pork, you can try different pork recipes with different sauces. Please try out the electric smoker recipes ribs that I would like to share with you.
Smoked BBQ Ribs
Prep-time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 3 ½ hours Total Time: 3 hours 40 minutes Serves: 4
• 5 pounds of pork ribs
• 3 tbsps of dry rub seasonings
• 1 cup of smoked barbecue sauce
1. Preheat electric smoker to 225°F.
2. Soak the ribs with your favorite rub.
3. Place the ribs into a 13x9x2 baking dish.
4. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and place it on the center of the preheated electric smoker. Smoke for 3 hours or until water runs out clear.
5. Remove the ribs from the smoker and drain the grease from the dish.
6. Pour your favorite BBQ sauce over the ribs and return the dish to the oven for an another 30 minutes.
7. Once the ribs are done, remove them to a platter, tent the platter with aluminum foil and allow to cool for 10 more minutes.
8. Serve and enjoy!
These electric smoker recipes ribs are really good and most people like barbecue ribs. Now, I am going to share with you my secret BBQ sauce. It is really delicious and it is very easy to make. Besides the ingredients that this recipe has, you will only need 1 cup of pineapple juice, ½ cup of cola drink, 1 tbsp of instant coffee and 1 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
Before adding the BBQ sauce to the ribs, mix the above ingredients in a large bowl and add the BBQ sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Once it is perfectly combined, preheat a pot over high heat and bring the BBQ sauce mixture to a boil. Let it cook for 7 minutes until thickens. Then, after the ribs have being in the smoker for 3 hours, pour the sauce over the ribs and leave them there for another 30 minutes.
This sauce it’s amazing! You will love it! Once you try this electric smoker recipes ribs you will be addicted to smoked ribs! You will never go back to normal BBQ ribs!